TODAYS CAR BOOT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE RAIN
THE NEXT CAR BOOT WILL BE
SATURDAY 16TH NOVEMBER
THEN SUNDAY 17TH NOVEMBER
OPEN THURSDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND BANK ST HOLIDAY MONDAY'S 6AM - 1PM
PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE OR CALL 07891 265 124 FOR CANCELLATION / NOTIFICATIONS
- WE HAVE EXCELLENT PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS Train, tube and bus 116, 117, 235
- TOILETS ARE AVAILABLE ON SITE
- LOTS OF BUYER PARKING
- NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST TURN UP
- ON SITE CATERING IS AVAILABLE
HOUNSLOW HEATH GARDEN CENTRE
Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW4 5DL
- No bookings are taken in advance please turn up on the day.
- Bring along a pasting table / ground sheet and clothes rail if you have one.
- Arrive with time to set up your stall. You don't want to miss out on the early buyers.
- Make sure you have some change to ensure you can make your sale.
- Have an idea of what price you want to achieve for your items. Be prepared to negotiate with the customer. Its all part of the fun :-).
- If someone can come with you it will help. Two pairs of hands are better than one. It will also give you the opportunity to go to the toilet or get some refreshments.
- Pack your table last. It's the first thing you will want out so you can start placing items for sale straight onto it.
- If selling electrical items make sure they are tested in advance before saying so. If they are not tested be honest and say you are not sure.
- Bring a plastic sheet in case it rains, this will help protect your goods.
- Once you have sold all your items or wish to leave you are free to do so. Let a steward know you are going and we will help you out.
- Any unsold items must be taken home.
SMALL VAN / 4X4 / PICKUP £16
TRANSIT VAN £20
LONG WHEEL BASE / TIPPER £25
LUTON VAN £30
DOUBLE VAN PITCH £40
SMALL VAN £16
TRANSIT VAN £20
LUTON VAN £25
ANY SIZE VAN £20
All the items you wish to sell must be in your vehicle upon entry.
No additional items will be allowed in, unless you pay for the additional vehicle.
BEFORE 8.30AM £2 PER PERSON
AFTER 8.30 AM £1 PER PERSON
£1 PER PERSON
FREE ENTRY FOR BUYERS
Sellers not complying with the following rules will be asked to leave without a refund.
The following items cannot be sold on site:
- Counterfeit or Stolen goods
- Weapons or dangerous items
- New goods
- Cigarettes, tobacco or alcohol
Pets are welcome, however they must be kept on leads at all times. Owners are advised that they are legally responsible for them.
Please show your disabled badge upon entry to be directed towards the disabled parking.
- Electrical items that cannot be tested are bought at the buyers risk.
- Do not purchase items outside the car boot sale for example in the car park.
- Do not purchase items from people walking around the car boot. If the items are not on a stall don't purchase them.
- If you are not happy with items being sold please alert a member of staff.
- No rubbish is to be left by sellers. Sellers that do will be refused future entry.
- Bins are provided near the catering facilities. Please use them.