THE NEXT CAR BOOT IS:
SUNDAY 28TH NOVEMBER
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON
The following social distancing rules still apply to and must be followed at all times
1. If you have symptoms of covid-19 please do not enter
2. Please always maintain your distance and keep at least 2 metres apart
3. All visitors must Hand sanitise prior to entry (sanitiser is available at the entrances, exits and toilets)
4. The maximum number of people permitted in any one group is 6
5. Please ensure that no more than 6 people are at any stall
6. All sellers must bring their own bottle of handsantiser
7. All visitors must wear a face-covering at all times. Free masks will be available at entrance gates.
8. Please scan the NHS QR code upon arrival (if you have a smartphone)
9. Please follow guidance from the toilet attendant and ensure you clean your hands correctly as per the displayed sign
10. The site layout will be changed so that we can maintain social distancing, please follow the rules
11. Please follow the one-way system
12. Buyers please only touch the goods you are going to purchase
OPEN THURSDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY'S 6AM - 1PM
PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE OR CALL 07891 265 124 FOR CANCELLATION / NOTIFICATIONS
- WE HAVE EXCELLENT PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS Train, tube and bus 116, 117, 235 (During these uncertain times we encourage you to use other means of transport rather than public transport if you can)
- TOILETS ARE AVAILABLE ON SITE
- LOTS OF BUYER PARKING
- NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST TURN UP
- ON SITE CATERING IS AVAILABLE
HOUNSLOW HEATH GARDEN CENTRE
Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW4 5DS
- No bookings are taken in advance please turn up on the day.
- Bring along a pasting table / ground sheet and clothes rail if you have one.
- Arrive with time to set up your stall. You don't want to miss out on the early buyers.
- Make sure you have some change to ensure you can make your sale.
- Have an idea of what price you want to achieve for your items. Be prepared to negotiate with the customer. Its all part of the fun :-).
- If someone can come with you it will help. Two pairs of hands are better than one. It will also give you the opportunity to go to the toilet or get some refreshments.
- Pack your table last. It's the first thing you will want out so you can start placing items for sale straight onto it.
- If selling electrical items make sure they are tested in advance before saying so. If they are not tested be honest and say you are not sure.
- Bring a plastic sheet in case it rains, this will help protect your goods.
- Once you have sold all your items or wish to leave you are free to do so. Let a steward know you are going and we will help you out.
- Any unsold items must be taken home.
SMALL VAN / 4X4 / PICKUP £16
TRANSIT VAN £20
LONG WHEEL BASE / TIPPER £25
LUTON VAN £30
DOUBLE VAN PITCH £40
SMALL VAN £16
TRANSIT VAN £20
LUTON VAN £25
ANY SIZE VAN £20
All the items you wish to sell must be in your vehicle upon entry.
No additional items will be allowed in, unless you pay for the additional vehicle.
BEFORE 8.30AM £2 PER ADULT
AFTER 8.30 AM £1 PER ADULT
£1 PER ADULT
£1 PER ADULT
Sellers not complying with the following rules will be asked to leave without a refund.
The following items cannot be sold on site:
- Counterfeit or Stolen goods
- Weapons or dangerous items
- New goods
- Cigarettes, tobacco or alcohol
Pets are welcome, however they must be kept on leads at all times. Owners are advised that they are legally responsible for them.
Please show your disabled badge upon entry to be directed towards the disabled parking.
- Electrical items that cannot be tested are bought at the buyers risk.
- Do not purchase items outside the car boot sale for example in the car park.
- Do not purchase items from people walking around the car boot. If the items are not on a stall don't purchase them.
- If you are not happy with items being sold please alert a member of staff.
- No rubbish is to be left by sellers. Sellers that do will be refused future entry.
- Bins are provided near the catering facilities. Please use them.